Supply,Installation,Testing & Commissioning of 2 Substations 33/11 KV 31.5 MVA
Contract name: Supply, installation, test and commissioning of 2 substations 33/11 KV 31.5 MVA at Abo Al-Khseeb Hamdan and the second one Owassian Abo Al-Khseeb – Basra- Iraq.
Contract Amount: 4,000,000.00 US $
USD Equivalent: 5,040,000,000 IQD
Client: Al-Noor Company For General Contracting
Start Date: 2009
End Date: 2010
The work includes:
- This subcontract included erection, supply & installation of new 33/11 KV 31.5 MVA substation.
- Supply 2 of 33/11 K V 31.5 MVA Transformers.
- Supply and installation of 33 & 11 KV switchgear.
- Supply and installation 2 of auxiliary transformers.
- Supply and installation and connect 33 and 11 KV Cables.
- Supply and installation all control wires.
- Supply and installation fire alarm system.
- Supply and installation of Battery & Battery charger for substation .
- Complete all civil works requirements for substation building with fire wall.
- Testing and commissioning for substation.
- Connect to national network.